Welcome to our Pattern Testing Portal!
We are always looking for enthusiastic and dedicated quilters to test our patterns before they are officially published! I am looking for testers who can complete their projects by the published deadline, who are detailed-oriented, and who can provide feedback out the quality of the pattern, catching any mistakes or discrepancies in the document.
Some More Information:
- You may use any fabric you’d like for your testing project. We are occasionally able to provide deeply discounted fabric kits for pattern testers.
- We are not able to pay testers, but you do get to keep what you make and you’ll receive a complimentary copy of the official pattern once it is published.
- Unless instructed otherwise, you are welcome to share your progress pics on your blog or other social media platforms. We just ask that you link back to our website and/or tag us as requested.
- Once finished, please complete the 10 question exit survey provided on the testing page. You can email any additional feedback or photos you’d like to share.
- If you aren’t able to complete the testing by the requested deadline for whatever reason (even if you just don’t like it!!!), please let me know. Please don’t just take the “free pattern” and run – if you do, you’ll be dropped from our testing list immediately.