Hi friends! I am so excited to official be introducing you to Lavender Ridge, our 2018-2019 Quilt Along and Block of the Month club. I’ve put together some of my favorite class quilt blocks into this beautiful medallion quilt – would you like to sew along with me?
About the Project:
We’ll start sewing in July 2018. The quilt is assembled in a round-robin fashion, and has five different size options:
- 40″ x 40″ Wall-hanging Size – 3 monthly sections
- 50″ x 50″ Lap Size – 4 monthly sections
- 70″ x 70″ Throw Size – 7 monthly sections
- 70″ x 91″ Twin Size – 9 monthly sections
- 90″ x 108″ Queen Size – 9 monthly segments + additional borders instructions
Sew with us!
We’re offering two different ways to participate in this quilt along:
Purchase the pattern …
…and sew with fabrics from your stash! Each month, we’ll email you the instructions for the upcoming round. As a QAL member, you’ll have access to:
- The Digital Pattern for all five of the quilt sizes, in the Reds, Whites, and Blues colorway.
- Coloring Pages to plan your own project.
- A Swatch Sheet to manage your fabric selection.
Join the Block of the Month club!
Choose from five different sizes and two different fabric collections! As a BOM member, you’ll receive:
- All of the Quilt Along digital perks!
- A Printed Copy of the month’s pattern, mailed around the 5th of each month along with your fabric.
- A High Quality Pattern Folder and pattern bag to keep your monthly pattern sheets organized.
Block of the Month Color Options:
Our block of the month club subscription comes in your choice of five quilt sizes and two different colorways.
I can’t wait to start sewing together – I hope you’ll join us!