1. Who are we?
We are Cora’s Quilts, owned by Shelley Cavanna. Our website address is: https://www.corasquilts.com.
2. What Data do We Collect?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Identity, Contact, & Transactional Data
- This includes any title, first and last name, username (or similar identifier) and an encrypted version of your login and password
- Of you interact with us through social media, this might also include your social media username.
- Your billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone number from any purchases you make through our website.
- Your profile data, including your username, encrypted password, purchased made by you, and any feedback and comments you’ve made on our site.
- If you leave a comment, you can opt-in to save your name, email address and website so that you don’t have to fill them in the next time you visit and leave a comment.
- If you read a particular blog post, enabling cookies can let us point you towards other posts with similar content that you might enjoy.
- If you check out any of the items in our shop, cookies can let us show you other products you might also be interested in.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
You can set your web browser to refuse all or some cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies. Please note that disabling cookies might cause some parts of this website to function incorrectly.
4. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use JetPack for our analytics. Here is their privacy statement:
6. Who we share your data with
We work with the following third party service providers. Click the link to view their privacy policies.
7. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
8. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
9. Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
10. Mail Poet Newsletters & Emails:
If you have subscribed to our newsletter or if you are a member of our website (you can log in) or if you have purchased on our website, there is a good chance you will receive emails from us.
We will only send you emails which you have signed up to receive, or which pertain to the services we provided to you.
To send you emails, we use the name and email address you provide us. Our site also logs the IP address you used when you signed up for the service to prevent abuse of the system.
This website can send emails through the MailPoet sending service. This service allows us to track opens and clicks on our emails. We use this information to improve the content of our newsletters.
No identifiable information is otherwise tracked outside this website except for the email address.
Please contact us with further questions or concerns.