Welcome to Lavender Ridge – our 2018-2019 Quilt Along project and Block of the Month club! I’ve put together some of my favorite classic quilt blocks into a beautiful medallion quilt. We’ll be starting this project in July 2018.
Sew along with Us!
There are two different ways to join us!
- Purchase the pattern and sew with fabrics from your stash! Each month, we’ll email you the instructions for the upcoming round. As a QAL member, you’ll have access to:
- The Digital Pattern for all five of the quilt sizes.
- Coloring Pages to plan your own project.
- A Swatch Sheet to manage your fabric selection.
- Join the Block of the Month club! Choose from five different sizes and two different fabric collections! As a BOM member, you’ll receive:
- All of the Quilt Along digital perks!
- A Printed Copy of the month’s pattern, mailed around the 5th of each month along with your fabric.
- A High Quality Pattern Folder and pattern bag to keep your monthly pattern sheets organized.
Our quilt is assembled in a round-robin fashion.
- 40″ x 40″ Wall-hanging Size – 3 monthly sections
- 50″ x 50″ Lap Size – 4 monthly sections
- 70″ x 70″ Throw Size – 7 monthly sections
- 70″ x 91″ Twin Size – 9 monthly sections
- 90″ x 108″ Queen Size – 9 monthly segments + additional borders instructions