Join us for our first Halloween quilt along, ever! We’ll start sewing together on Friday, 9/7/19!
The digital pattern will be available for download on Friday, August 30th.
About The Project
Samhain, our brand new mini-quilt pattern, features four bats whirling around a full moon.
The pattern includes instructions for both 22″ and 44″ blocks. Techniques include an appliquéd full moon circle, plus blocks with stitch-and-flip corners and half-rectangle-square blocks.
We highly recommend using the Tri Recs ruler with this (and several other of our patterns). Similar rulers can be substituted and the pattern includes paper templates for the triangles, if you prefer.
Quilt Along Schedule:
- Friday, 8/30 – Digital Pattern is available for download
- Friday, 9/6 – Cutting!
- Friday, 9/13 – Applique 101
- Friday, 9/20 – Bat Wings & Half-Triangle-Rectangles
- Friday, 9/27 – Swirling Bats & Stitch-and-Flip Corners
- Friday, 10/4 – Borders
- Friday, 10/11 – Quilting & Binding
- Thursday, 10/31 – Parade of Finishes